Blue Sun
the work of josh seligman
1/28/2006

Dear Peoples,

Went to a cool Art Lounge last night called, Bodega. Was great to hang ouT with other creative types and felt at home for the first time in a while. Can't stress the importance of Artists hanging out with Artists. We must be with our tribe otherwise it can be madenning to exist. One woman I spoke to talked about Columbus being an incubator, thought that was huge, so where do I go to hatch? Is my question to myself now. My paintings are ready by thought, now they need to manifest and start clucking around. Ran into old friends and new ones, was a time in space that I wouldn't change. Nice to feel part of something normal to me. What I tell young Artists is, "You are perfectly normal for who you are." So who are you and what Art do you want to produce, now hop to it! I'll have a couple new paintings up in a week or so. Until later then.

-JOSHUA '06

posted at 12:23 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get great blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com