Blue Sun
the work of josh seligman
3/14/2006

Just wanted to drop a line. I am painting again and trying to produce 3 new paintings this week. I am excited to see what happens. Then tend to be more Surrealist than the Abstract work I have done. You'll have to let me know. I just like taking ordinary objects and making them unordinary. So you'll get to see the other style I paint in. Have considered myself an Abstract and Surrealist Artist for years. I mean the Sun paintings and first cosmic alphabet paintings are all about trapping energy on the canvas. What would that thought or feeling look like energetically? That is so far away from society, we will see if people pick up on it. Have been told the original cosmic alphabet painting with 5 lines to them were like I painted a song or poem. I really like that idea. Until later then.

Empowered Forward Thinkers,

JOSHUA 2006

posted at 4:24 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get great blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com