Blue Sun
the work of josh seligman
3/20/2006

" The Separation "
Acrylic on Canvas 18" x 24"
$500.00

This past weeks work produced " The Separation ". It is a painting based on a metaphysical truth and balance of the image. It is up to interpretation by the viewer and could have multiple meanings of what "The Separation" means. See what the Language of Light says and that will add to your appetite. This piece was a bit larger than what I am used to working with. Feel that's why it took so long to complete. It felt good to spend more time on my work, I'd like to do that more in my future, it is just that dilemna of work versus our true work on this Earth. You all know. Hope you enjoy this piece and it is dedicated to the memory of Giorgio de Chirico, one of my favorite Artists and trendsetters.

posted at 4:54 PM

Comments:
Pretty cool...couldn't leave without figuring out what it said!
 
Post a Comment
Get great blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com