Blue Sun
the work of josh seligman
7/18/2006

Joshua 2006 "Language of Light Show"
Bradley Strout, Dan Ferlan, and Joshua Seligman

Hey Folks! These are the photos from my reception for the Language of Light Show on June 30th, 2006. The show runs from July 1-28th at the Milo Arts Community on 3rd and Cleveland Ave. in Columbus, OH or as a fashionista put it, in the C.O. Kinda like that, special thanks go to Matt from Acme Art Co. for preparing the photos for the Blog, and Rick, Lisa, Kimberly, and Eric at Milo for all their help. They really went out of their way to help an up and coming Artist put on an amazing show. I recommend every Artist to show there.

At the reception, I wanted to thank Bradley and Dan for their continued support, and Dan for helping me hang the show. Special thanks to Brad for believing in me and bringing Chad Tooker, the Curator of BoMA - Bar of Modern Art, which will be opening here in the C.O. shortly, to my opening. It is a new national Art venue for the U.S. Other special happenings were around 50 people showed up throughout the evening and at one time I counted 35 friends and aquaintences. It was a lot of work and a lot of fun to share this last year of my Art life with everyone! And now more photos....




posted at 7:05 PM

Comments:
Hey Josh it's Daniel,boy do I look ill in that picture? Anyway love the work and had a great time at your show. Hopefully one of many shows to come. Talk to you soon,

DANNYNONEMOREBLACK
 
Post a Comment
Get great blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com