Blue Sun
the work of josh seligman
9/07/2006










"The American Green Cross" 12"x16" $250 "Devilish Bubble Gum" 12"x16" $250
Had a lot of fun with these two. Actually, I worked on 3 paintings at once and sent one to Pittsburgh, PA before I got a photo. Sorry, I get excited sometimes! These two are going to a store in Dallas, TX. You can contact John White at (214) 660-3844 for sales information.
After my show at Milo Arts in July, I wanted to return to my first group of paintings and add the "Language of Light". So I have symbols or pictograms that are subconscious and then a command in the Language of Light. Translate and check this out. I look forward to producing more in this style and I'm working on a painting for the band "MUSE" this week to give to them at the concert here on Monday 9/11. That also happens to be my birthday! Can't wait for the show. Until next time then.
Art Heals,
Joshua 2006

posted at 10:49 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get great blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com