Blue Sun
the work of josh seligman
1/01/2007

" Balance 2012 " Acrylic on Canvas 24"x24"
This is a goody of mine since 06/11/1999. But this holiday season marks the anniversary of my spiritual awakening and in honor of that I felt it was necessary to post " Balance 2012 ".
Yes, I am into the Mayan consciousness shift on Dec. 21st, 2012. Too many strange situations have happened to me spiritually between visions and synchronicity that I can't help believe that SOMETHING will happen because it already has for me. And it all started around Christmas time of 1996. The Mayan elders say the Sun's rays will change on that day and the veil between the physical and spritiual will fall away and people will become more aware of their true human nature. Some say it is the end of the world but I don't believe so. Life is a circle and everything just CHANGES at the end of a cycle, end of a job, end of a relationship, etc... Life always goes on so I am not grim about this, I am hopeful. I can only hope that everyone sees an angel on that day and wakes up to... there is more to life than just this existence based on Fear and Hatred. Can't wait until it changes and people relax and get back in touch with their creative and spiritual and higher selves. No don't feel it is utopia, just a starting point for a much more peaceful existence because large Wars are not necessary anymore, everyone is united or interconnected so we can all just relax and just be happy about being alive. Wouldn't it be amazing if life was based on developing and nurturing ourselves to our true potential as human beings instead of becoming soldiers to stop each others growth? I hope people see this mandala and it brings them hope and a sense of relief. It has taught me so much about myself and how to balance and renew. Perfect for the New Year huh? It was created as a Mayan Healing Mandala and it took me 10 months to the day to complete it. I felt something else was guiding me, a muse, and this was no idea of mine so I am here to share it in the hopes of a better future in the near future for everyone.
En Lak'ech,
Joshua 2007

Labels:


posted at 1:52 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get great blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com