Blue Sun
the work of josh seligman
2/05/2007


Hey Folks, how are ya! I am sooo busy preparing for my next show and working full time. So all I can do is look at my bed because I am not sleeping in it! Wow, the stars must be lined up or something because everything is falling into place. I will be showing at "Q Bar" at the corner of 5th and Spring St.'s in downtown Columbus on March 8th! The reception will be from 6pm to 9pm in this modern loungy space. Went to support another artist there for his opening (Bowling). Just amazing photos a must see in the city!
So it is trying to stay warm now that the Midwestern winter hit with 0 degrees and painting, painting, painting! I kinda prefer painting the winter away. It makes me so charged for the Spring! Sold another painting to my collector and had a wonderful lunch with him on Sunday at the Max and Erma's in German Village. Life never stops to inspire me and encourage me to laugh, play, and grow. This is no depressed Artist this month. Hope everyone is staying warm and turning off the darn news to stay positive. Until later then. Look forward to seeing everyone on March 8th! Time to get back to work....
-Joshua 2007

Labels:


posted at 5:37 PM

Comments:
Nice! I read about the Bowling art showing, but I haven't made it over there to see it yet. Sounds like a cool place to showcase art though.

...
Walker
www.ColumbusUnderground.com
 
Post a Comment
Get great blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com