Blue Sun
the work of josh seligman
1/03/2008

Happy New Years Everyone!
Happy I made it this far. I had a terrible fall, no not that kind, I am not hurt. I am well, just life. Now I am excited about the new year and possibilities. There are about 13 paintings on the way and 2 short books I am working on. No one ever said I wasn't ambitious! Industrious or just an idiot. Only time will tell. Either way, with the 17 degree weather today, on the East Coast! Things are working out, moving forward, I welcome the Light back into the world, as far as the days getting longer. Excited to also post that I will be facilitating an Artist Way group at the center city Unitarian Universalist Church from January 6th-April 1st. Should be a terrific 12 weeks, come down and join the class on Sunday afternoons if you'd like. It is donation only and with the people requesting to join already, should be fabulous. Life is good, if we just look around a bit, has been my thinking lately. Well, happy new year to all!

-Joshua 2008

posted at 8:43 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get great blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com